It’s been ages since the last I poured my thoughts here. Things changed. People moved on; from the university life, the party life, crazy dramatic friendship and love life. Everything is different. So am I.
As I am blogging this piece of post, I am sitting here in a coffee cafe waiting for my dear friend, A while he’s on his usual gym routine.  It’s 9.28pm, Monday evening and it is my off day.  Off day is crucial especially when you’re working for servicing industry.

Feeling a little under the weather while I’m listening to my iTunes playlist. Current jam: All of Me, John Legend. It’s like my sort of motivation song after my 2 years plus relationship ended. It’s almost 6 months now and I am still recovering from the heartache.



Not a single day passes by, that, I do not miss you and today, 16th June 2014, marks your 24th birthday.  Ju, happy birthday and I wish nothing but the best for you in life. Regardless what happen now and what’s ahead us, remember; I will always love you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment